Sports

My favorite sport is baseball. I am currently on a baseball team and play first base. My favorite team (and the best team) are the Los Angeles Dodgers. I like basketball, (I dont play it though) and my favorite team, of course, is the Los Angeles Lakers.

7 Comments

• drewpizza15

May 15, 2017 at 5:26 pm Reply

Nice post Mosey and I also enjoy wathcing baseball but I disagree with you when you say that that the Lakers are the best team.

• Jesseś Blog

May 22, 2017 at 5:19 pm Reply

Andrew the laker are the best your basket ball team probably is 0 and 30

• mikayla21fly

May 19, 2017 at 5:14 pm Reply

OMG!!!!! Mo I really like your post I agree with you Dodgers are awesome. If you go and check my blog I also have a post about sports if you want to check it out!!!!

http://mikayla21fly.edublogs.org/

• savagedelilah

May 19, 2017 at 5:28 pm Reply

Hey Mosey,

I never knew you liked the Dodgers. I thought you liked the Reds because you played with them for 3 or 4 years. Well, you play really good at baseball. “Mo” = 1st baseman/ pitcher.

-Delilah

• mosey153

May 19, 2017 at 5:29 pm Reply

Yep, i like the Dodgers. I dont really watch baseball however and have never even seen a Reds game. Thanks for the comment!

• savagedelilah

May 19, 2017 at 5:31 pm Reply

I think you have not watched a reds game, because you have never even been to a game.

• Jesseś Blog

May 22, 2017 at 5:21 pm Reply

Hi Moses. I really like this post except that the angels are the best & dodger are pretty bad.

Dodgers are better than the angels but i just like them more

Post a Comment